We help our clients develop and articulate an enterprise-wide workplace strategy, standardize business practices, increase mobility, and align technology solutions.
Our services help clients save money, reduce carbon, attract and retain talent and reduce risks resulting in a more agile organization that is prepared better to compete in today's challenging, quickly evolving environment.
There are many reasons why you should Ask Ebiz to help with your CRE•WM challenges. Here are a few:
- You have gone through mergers and acquisitions and need to consolidate processes and systems
- There is a need for standardization
- There is a need for process refinement
- You are going from a decentralized to a centralized organization
- There are too many data systems and reporting systems
- Technology is out-of-date or out-of-hand
- You have been tasked to look at the big picture, at a strategic solution
- Too many seats are empty during the day - and it is not due to a lack of employees
ebusiness strategies is headquartered in Houston, TX. Our national client base is additionally served out of our Austin and Dallas locations, as well as the Sacramento, CA; Denver, CO; Boise, ID; and Minneapolis, MN locations.
These values inform and inspire all of our activities, and they distinguish us as a market leading, enterprise-level consulting practice:
- People: People are of paramount importance, as is the pride that each of us takes in what we do as individuals and as a company. The trust we have in the company and each other are essential to our mission and vision, to our partner engagements, and to client success.
- Client: We always strive to serve our clients with solutions that are superior in quality and competitively priced. We are committed to providing exceptional business and technology consulting services, and we accept nothing short of being the performance leader in our market. Our clients' experiences with us are paramount, and we strive to build and retain their trust by over-communicating what we will do and then delivering as promised.
- Profitability: Profitability is our means of funding continued growth and stability; retaining the best professionals in our industry, and maintaining our position as an industry leader. We achieve it through honest work and fair compensation.
- Integrity: Integrity is part of our work ethic, a given. We conduct ourselves ethically and responsibly in everything we do, even if it ultimately requires us to walk away from an assignment that we believe will compromise this integrity.
- Excellence: Excellence in what we do and how we do it is how we create value for our clients.
- Teamwork: We believe in teamwork. We work and think as a team, not a collection of individual performers. This extends to our clients with whom we collaborate in seeking innovative solutions that deliver desired results for their business challenges.
- Diligence: Diligence, we believe, is a ”prerequisite of great accomplishment” and we live by it. We will take risks in the belief that nothing is gained by maintaining the status quo, but we balance risk-taking with a relentless intent of improving our trade and incorporating that learning into our corporate culture.
The “E” in our name certainly reflects our technology connection, but we are not a software vendor. E relates to our work at a more complex level: the Enterprise. It also links to our outcome-focused orientation and methodology – Envision, Enable, Evolve – forces that drive success in a dynamically evolving business climate. And it signals our empathy and ethics in light of our ability to understand our clients’ needs and to build trust and lasting relationships.
“Ebiz” is our nickname. Language shortcuts (abbreviations, acronyms, nicknames) aren’t new. The Greeks and Romans used them a lot. IBM scaled from 29 characters to three. Henry became Hank, Edward, Ed. In a 140-character tweet, Ur not likely to use “self-contained-underwater-breathing-apparatus” when “scuba” is available. So it is with us. We admit, ebusiness strategies llc is a lot of keystrokes in an electronically connected world. Almost from the get-go, clients and colleagues began calling us “Ebiz”. It stuck. Maybe it’s nostalgia. Maybe prudence. Maybe we just like the friendly, informal tone of it. In any case, feel free to use the “familiar” with us. Then when you need answers to CRE•WM challenges, just “Ask Ebiz”. We’re a disciplined bunch, for sure, but not rigid.